The Celestron Omni 150 XLT is a high-quality Newtonian Reflector style telescope. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the lens for absolutely the best optics available. This scope presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration. With superior optics and a stable platform, the Celestron Omni XLT series is a great choice for astrophotography.
Celestron Omni XLT 150 Telescope Features
- Each lens and/or mirror used in Omni XLT optical systems is hand-selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used.
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission.
- Every Omni XLT includes a 25 mm, 30x magnification, multi-coated eyepiece, with 20 mm of eye relief, and a 50-degree field-of-view.
- It comes with a 2-inch rack and pinion focuser with a built-in T-adapter.
- The Celestron CG-4 German Equatorial Mount sports setting circles and slow-motion controls to accurately locate and track sky objects.
- Ball bearings in both axes of the mount equals smooth performance.
- The heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod features 1.75-inch legs, accessory tray, and bubble level for easy, "no tool" set up.
- Comes with The Sky- Level 1, planetarium software with a 10,000 object database and enhanced images.
OPTICAL TUBE INFO
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 25 mm (0.98 inches).
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1 30x.
- Finderscope 6x30.
- Tripod Leg Diameter 1.75 inches Stainless.
- Lowest Useful Magnification 21x.
- Resolution (Rayleigh) 0.93 arc seconds.
- Resolution (Dawes) 0.77 arc seconds.
- Apparent Field of View 1.67°.
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) 88 feet (27 m).
- Optical Coatings StarBright XLT.
- Optical Tube Length 26.5 inches (673mm).
- Optical Tube Weight 12 lb (5.44 kg).
- Tripod Weight 12.5 lb (5.67 kg).
- Weight of Counterweights 7 lb (3.2 kg) and 4 lb (1.8 kg).
- Software Starry Night Special Edition.
Celestron Product Number: 31057