- A 40x to 2000x Mag. Compound Binocular Microscope
- Adjustable Binocular Head/ 45-degree incline
- All-metal Construction with Mechanical Stage
- Course and Fine Focus Knobs
- Lower Illumination, Abbe Condenser, and Iris Diaphragm
Celestron Labs CB2000CF- Compound Binocular Microscope
This Celestron Labs CB2000CF - Compound Binocular Microscope is Lab-ready and magnifies from 40x to 2000x! Great for students and scientists, it was designed with advanced features at a fraction of the price of professional microscopes.
A range of magnification power between 40x to 2000x max, this CB2000CF binocular microscope helps the viewer get the most out of their observation. By achieving this level of quality, the combination of 10x and 20x eyepieces with four included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you will have a clear and well-focused view of your specimen. With a durable body constructed of all metal, an adjustable mechanical stage, and an excellent halogen lower illumination with an Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm make the Celestron Labs CB2000CF Compound the perfect microscope for students, labs, and scientific research.
The Celestron Labs CB2000CF Compound Binocular Microscope includes ten prepared slides, three color filters, Universal AC adapter, and immersion oil, so you will be ready to start observing right out of the box!
OPT Product Number: CE-44131
|Dimensions||7.25 in x 8.75 in x 15.25 in|
|Head Angle||45 degrees|
|Microscope Type||Optical Microscope|
|Objectives Included||100X & 10X & 40X & 4X|
|Power Type||AC plug|
|Tabletop or Hand Held||Tabletop|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
- Celestron Labs' CB2000CF- Compound Binocular Microscope
- WF 10x and WF 20x Eyepieces (10x with Pointer)
- 4 Fully Achromatic Objective Lenses on a quad click rotating turret/ 4x, 10x, 40, and 100x mag.
- 10 Prepared Specimen Slides in a Plastic Case
- 3 Color Filters/ Blue, Yellow, and Green
- Immersion Oil
- Universal AC Adapter
- 2 Year Warranty