The Advanced VX equatorial mount from Celestron provides you with many of the features found on sophisticated German equatorial mounts, at an extremely affordable price.
Experience the Optimized Performance of the Advanced VX Equatorial Mount from Celestron
- The Celestron Advanced VX equatorial mount is specifically designed to provide optimum imaging performance for telescopes that weigh 30 lb or less.
- Track through long exposures using permanently programmable periodic error correction, or image across the meridian without doing a meridian flip, so you can seamlessly image the best part of the night sky.
- Enjoy features like All-Star Polar Alignment and auto guider support to get precisely timed views, every time.
- The Advanced VX has a significantly larger base than Celestron's CG5 mount, improving stability under heavy loads. The motors have also been improved. They now offer more torque and can more easily handle slight load imbalances.
Learn More About Celestron’s Optical Tube Assembly
The 11-inch f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain optical tube assembly is the largest telescope choice in the Advanced VX line. Dive deep into the Universe with its impressive aperture, perfect for those deep-sky views! The f/10 focal ratio is a classic choice when it comes to visual observations and planetary photography. When it comes time to wide-field and deep-space imaging, an optional focal reducer or Fastar/Hyperstar will reduce the focal length down admirably.
- To properly power this product, you will need the AC adapter listed in the recommended items below.
- 11-inch Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope.
- Collects 41% more light than a 9.25-inch.
- Celestron StarBright XLT Optical Coatings.
- Uninterrupted Views Across the Meridian.
- Latitude Range: 7 to 77 Degrees.
- NexStar+ Hand Controller/ Multiple Language Programming.
- Dual saddle plate compatible with both narrow CG-5 dovetails and larger CGE dovetails.
PLEASE NOTE: The manufacturer has stated this mount unable to accept D-Style (Losmandy style) dovetail plates.