An Adapter to replace your 1.25-inch visual back so you can attach directly to standard 2-inch diagonals, eyepieces, and imaging adapters!
This sturdy, high-quality adapter provides a solid connection between your Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope and 2-inch accessories without any special threaded 2-inch diagonal. This accessory makes it possible for you to maximize the views through your telescope with a standard 2-inch diagonal, eyepiece, and other accessories (like photo adapters) allowing a connection to a camera for astroimaging.
The adapter offers an ultra-secure threaded connection to your telescope. On the other side, a brass compression ring provides a strong grip on eyepieces and other accessories without scratching or denting their barrels. To tighten the ring around the accessory, just adjust the set screw.
With its precision machined aluminum construction and black anodized finish, this adapter will resist corrosion and wear, providing you with years of use. The black interior also reduces the internal light reflections, enhancing your view.
- Replace your 1.25-inch visual back with this SCT to 2-inch Adapter and enjoy stunning views through 2-inch eyepieces and other accessories.
- Internal threads provide a secure connection to the rear cell of most Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Brass compression ring holds 2-inch eyepieces or diagonals tightly without scratching their barrels.
- Use with photo adapters to attach imaging cameras to the rear of your Schmidt or Maksutov telescope.
- Features a durable, anodized black aluminum housing.