- A 9 mm Eyepiece with SIX Elements
- Has a 60 Degrees Field-of-View
- Pop-Up Rubber Eyeguards
- No-slip Rubber Grip
- 1.25 Inch Threaded Barrel
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
Celestron 9mm X-Cel LX Eyepiece- 1.25"
The newly enhanced Celestron X-Cel LX eyepiece series is what you've been waiting for in a high-quality eyepiece for planetary viewing. With a brand new sleek and robust design and a twist-up eye guard, these eyepieces are specially designed for comfort and ease of use. The Celestron X-Cel LX also has a realistically wide field of view of 60 degrees and 6-element fully multi-coated optics for magnificent edge-to-edge performance. X-Cel LX eyepieces are parfocal and require little to no focusing when changing from low to high power.
Each X-Cel LX eyepiece has blackened edges to eliminate internal reflections. For ease of handling and comfort in use, the design employs a rubber grip around the barrel and a rubber eyecup that can be left up or folded down for maximum user enjoyment.
Celestron X-Cel LX Telescope Eyepiece Features
- Wide field of view enhances views of the night sky through a single lens
- 6-element fully multi-coated optics create sharper images
- Extending twist-up eyepieces are easier and more comfortable, especially for eyeglass wearers
- No slip, rubber grip ring for secure handling, even in moist conditions
- Parfocal eyepiece require little to no focusing when changing from low to high power
OPT Product Number: CE-93423
|Dust Caps Included||Yes|
|Eye Guard Included||Yes|
|Eye Relief||15mm to 18.5mm|
|Eyepiece Apparent FOV||60 degrees|
|Eyepiece Eye Relief||16mm|
|Eyepiece Focal Length||9mm|
|Lens Elements & Groups||6 elements|
|Model||Celestron X_Cel X|
|Optical Coatings||Blackened Lens Edges|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi Coated|
|Optical Design||Wide Angle|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
- Celestron X-Cel LX 1.25 Inch Eyepiece/ 9 mm
- 2 Year Warranty
As always you are the best
Fast, good prices and knowledgable staff. What more could you ask?
Great low cost performer.
I wanted something moderately priced that had a wide-ish field of view and enough eye relief for glasses. This Celestron EP hit the nail on the head. Eye relief is sufficient (just) for glasses wearers. Sharpness has been great. Field of view is not spacewalk wide but I wasn't after that so it has been just fine. Having this eyepiece be parafocal with the others in the set is an added plus. I'm sure other more expensive eyepieces are "better" but I'm very happy with the price/performance trade off of the X-Cel.