The new Edge High-Definition Telescope Series by Celestron features an Aplanatic (Corrected) Schmidt optical system. Not only is the Celestron HD coma-free, but it also has a built-in field flattener to ensure sharp focus all the way to the edge-of-field, producing true astrograph quality images. This results in pinpoint, high-definition star images throughout your astro-images.
Celestron’s superior edge performance not only creates rounder/ more pleasing stars but actually improves the resolution and limiting magnitude when compared to telescopes of equal aperture. When it comes to the Celestron EdgeHD series coupled with Celestron's StarBright XLT coating group on every surface, Edge HD optics gives you maximum light throughput across the widest visual and photographic spectrum. These premium features make the new Celestron EdgeHD series the new gold standard in astro-imaging.
Celestron EdgeHD 9.25 OTA Features
- Aluminum optical tube.
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings.
- Mirror Support Knobs hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging.
- Tube vents with an integrated 60-micron mesh filter, allow hot air to be released from behind the primary mirror.
- Fastar compatible optical tubes are equipped with a removable secondary mirror for fast f/2 CCD imaging.
- Includes dovetail rail compatible with CGE mount.
OPT Product Number: CE-91040-XLT