Celestron 25mm X-Cel LX Eyepiece is great for planetary viewing with its sleek and robust design and a twist-up eye guard. Your eyepiece is designed for comfort and ease of use. The Celestron X-Cel LX also has a realistically wide field of view of 60 and 6-element fully multi-coated optics for magnificent edge-to-edge performance. X-Cel LX Telescope eyepieces are parfocal and require little to no focusing when changing from low to high power.
The view through each X-Cel LX Telescope eyepiece is very crisp and clear. Celestron has incorporated Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass in this telescope eyepiece line, which translates to high-contrast sharp images. The end result is further enhanced by the use of five layers of special coatings on each air-to-glass surface. Each X-Cel LX eyepiece has blackened edges to eliminate internal reflections. For ease in handling and comfort in use, the design employs a rubber grip around the barrel and a rubber eyecup that can be left up or folded down for maximum user enjoyment.
Celestron X-Cel LX Telescope Eyepiece Features
- A wide field of view enhances views of the night sky through a single lens.
- 6-element fully multi-coated optics create sharper images.
- Extending twist-up eyepieces are easier and more comfortable, especially for eyeglass wearers.
- No-slip, rubber grip ring for secure handling, even in moist conditions.
- Parfocal eyepiece requires little to no focusing when changing from low to high power.
Celestron Product Number: 93426