Celestron 19mm Luminos Eyepiece - 2"
Celestron Luminos Eyepiece Series Highlights??????????
- 82??? field of view - for high and low magnifications.
- Retractible eyecups - Ultra-low profile for eyeglass wearers.
- Parfocal eyepiece - Little or no focusing is needed when changing from low to high power.
- Threaded barrels - Accept 2" Celestron thread-in filters.
- Polished and hard anodized aluminum barrel - Scratch resistant and high end appearance.
- Rubber gripping ring - For secure handling and smooth control of eyecup.
Celestron 19mm Luminos Eyepiece Specifications??????????
- Focal Length: 19mm
- Angular Field of View: 82???
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Field Stop Diameter: 30mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi Coated
- Optical Design: 6-Element
- Barrel Size: 2"
- Parfocal: Yes
- Weight: 16.2 ounces
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are the advantages /disadvantages of a 2" diameter eyepiece over a 1.25" eyepiece, assuming your telescope can accept either one?
2" eyepieces allow for a larger field stop. Essentially it is a larger diameter "light bucket". This is important because the more light brought in, the more detailed and vivid the image is. 2" eyepieces also allow for much wider fields of view. This is