The Celestron 19 mm Luminos Eyepiece 2" consists of six elements that are fully multi-coated. All six Luminos eyepiece are parfocal, giving you the flexibility to switch out eyepieces with little or no additional focusing required!
Celestron 19 mm Luminos Eyepiece 2" Highlights
- 82 degrees field of view - for high and low magnifications.
- Retractable eyecups - Ultra-low profile for eyeglass wearers.
- Parfocal eyepiece - Little or no focusing is needed when changing from low to high power.
- Threaded barrels - accept 2" Celestron thread-in filters.
- Polished and hard anodized aluminum barrel - Scratch resistant and high-end appearance.
- Rubber gripping ring - For secure handling and smooth control of eyecup.
- Focal Length: 19 mm.
- Angular Field of View: 82 degrees.
- Eye Relief: 20 mm.
- Field Stop Diameter: 30 mm.
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated.
- Optical Design: 6-Element.
- Barrel Size: 2"es.
- Parfocal: Yes.
- Weight: 16.2 ounces.
Celestron Product Number: 93433