The Celestron AstroMaster 102AZ f/6.5 Doublet Refracting Telescope:This 102 mm (4-inch) aperture refractor has a focal length of 660 mm.
Exploring the solar system has never been easier than with the Celestron AstroMaster 102AZ! Within minutes you'll be observing the cosmos wherever you choose to set up. Speaking of setup, you'll be done in minutes with no additional tools required! The 102AZ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Plus, this dual-purpose telescope can also be used during the day for some excellent nature observations. You’ll enjoy viewing lakes, mountain ranges, and wildlife by day, then stargazing at night. All with a single AstroMaster!
This telescope uses 1.25-inch eyepieces and includes two here to get you viewing right away. The 20 mm focal length eyepiece has a magnification factor of 33x, and the 10 mm eyepiece has a magnification of 66x. The finder for this telescope is a Red Dot and is built-in.
Main Features of the AstroMaster 102AZ
- Manual Alt-Az telescope with panhandle control for smooth, accurate pointing.
- Adjustable, full-height steel tripod with deluxe accessory tray.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup.
- Includes a 20 mm and 10 mm eyepiece, a finderscope, and a diagonal for eyepiece attachment.
- Coated all-glass optics for clear, crisp images.
- Celestron Starry Night Software included.
- NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL LATE JUNE 2021