Baader Vario 10X60 Finderscope & MQR-IV Quick Release Finder BracketAre you looking for a multi-tasking finderscope? Then look no further. The Baader Planetarium Vario 10 x 60 Finderscope does it all! Thanks to the Carl Zeiss C-Lens design, this work of art can act as a a high-quality finder, rich field scope, guiding scope or telephoto lens... all rolled into one!
The precise two-element achromatic objective with 60 mm aperture, 250 mm focal length and widely varied connection options make the Baader Versio the last finderscope you'll ever need. It provides enough backfocus for almost all photographic applications and hooks up with either a T2 connection or your 1.25-inch accessories like diagonals, Amici prisms, etc. It only takes a few seconds to switch from a straight telescope to a right angle finder... or even slid on to a photo tripod for even more fun! Baader Planetarium Vario 10 x 60 Finderscope Features.
- 60 mm versatile finder with crisp image, 45-degree field of view and supplied illuminated 25 mm crosshair eyepiece
- High image quality with magnification factors up to 120x through the Zeiss C-lens design
- Acts as a 60 mm Spotting Scope for rich-field observation with clean, clear image definition
- Hefty guiding scope qualties are well suited for auto guiding applications
- Performs as a high contrast telephoto lens for astronomy and terrestrial imaging
- Excellent "Grab and Go" refractor telescope with a photo tripod adapter and MQR-IV Quick Release Finder Bracket(included)
- Focusing with locking ring, 12 mm range and additional rear push-focuser with 35 mm travel
- T2 and 1.25-inch eyepiece applications, photo tripod thread and GP-style dovetail rail included
- 45-degree Amici Prism for correct image orientation and T2 illuminated 25 mm crosshair eyepiece included
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Wonderful Multi Tool for Astronomy!
Get it you will not regret it, I have had several photos published using this as a telephoto lens including Pan-STARRS and M-31 in conjunction! This scope is truly, "My little Buddy"!
Very good and very high quality Product for both use, as a finderscope for viewing and a guidescope for Imaging.