Baader Vario 10X60 Finderscope & MQR-IV Quick Release Finder Bracket
Baader Vario 10X60 Finderscope & MQR-IV Quick Release Finder BracketAre you looking for a multi-tasking finderscope? Then look no further. The Baader Planetarium Vario 10 x 60 Finderscope does it all! Thanks to the Carl Zeiss C-Lens design, this work of art can act as a a high-quality finder, rich field scope, guiding scope or telephoto lens... all rolled into one!
The precise two-element achromatic objective with 60 mm aperture, 250 mm focal length and widely varied connection options make the Baader Versio the last finderscope you'll ever need. It provides enough backfocus for almost all photographic applications and hooks up with either a T2 connection or your 1.25-inch accessories like diagonals, Amici prisms, etc. It only takes a few seconds to switch from a straight telescope to a right angle finder... or even slid on to a photo tripod for even more fun! Baader Planetarium Vario 10 x 60 Finderscope Features.
- 60 mm versatile finder with crisp image, 45-degree field of view and supplied illuminated 25 mm crosshair eyepiece
- High image quality with magnification factors up to 120x through the Zeiss C-lens design
- Acts as a 60 mm Spotting Scope for rich-field observation with clean, clear image definition
- Hefty guiding scope qualties are well suited for auto guiding applications
- Performs as a high contrast telephoto lens for astronomy and terrestrial imaging
- Excellent "Grab and Go" refractor telescope with a photo tripod adapter and MQR-IV Quick Release Finder Bracket(included)
- Focusing with locking ring, 12 mm range and additional rear push-focuser with 35 mm travel
- T2 and 1.25-inch eyepiece applications, photo tripod thread and GP-style dovetail rail included
- 45-degree Amici Prism for correct image orientation and T2 illuminated 25 mm crosshair eyepiece included
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
will this finder fit a Tak FSQ scope? Either directly of the tak finder dovetail, or with the baader dovetail attached to the Tak finder bracket?
Thank you for your question. I can confirm that this bracket will indeed work with the FSQ series. The hole spacing for the FSQ series is 28mm which is the same for this bracket.
How much does the finderscope, eyepiece,diagonal, and MQR IV weigh?
The manufacturer does not list this info, but as all of the products plus packaging add up to 5 lbs, it would be fair to guess 3-4 lbs total.