Baader 1.25" T2 Adapter w/Microfocuser
A standard adapter if you want to attach 1.25" accessories to an adapter or telescope with T2 male thread! This Baader adapter provides absolutely recise focusing for visual observation and astrophotography. Now you can correct the mirror shift of the SCT telescope! Simply coarse focus using the SCT focuser, the use the built in helical microfocuser for fine tuning!
Baader 1.25" T2 Eyepiece Adapter w/Microfocuser
But that's not all, the Baader T2 adapter keeps your accessories snug and safe with three knurled screws that tighten a non-marring brass compression ring fitting.
Microfocusing has never been so easy or simple! Just turn the upper portion of the Baader T2 adapter. One complete revolution gives you an additional 4mm of travel for perfect focus with all kinds of telescopes.
Baader 1.25" T2 Eyepiece Adapter w/Microfocuser Features
- Provides fine focusing capabilities for lunar and planetary subjects
- Non-shifting additional focuser for SCT telescopes
- Hefty, stable T2/1.25" adapter with three locking screws and compression ring
- Telescope side: female T2 thread
- Eyepiece/camera side: 1.25" receptacle with three knurled screws and brass compression ring
- Optical length: 28 - 34 mm (Helical focusing system)
- Exact focusing for all kinds of telescopes
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can the 1 1/4 inch eyepiece/camera holder be removed to reveal T threads?
Unfortunately, there isn't eyepiece holder doesn't have any t-threads.