Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter for Takahashi 72mm Thread
Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter
Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it. The three-point clamping of the Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble. There will b no-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories! What's more a knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position and each Clicklock is provided with the necessary wrench to enable adjusting the rotation of the clamp for positioning the lever in the most convenient location.
Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter Features
- 20 degree Rotation is all that is required.
- Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- Versions to fit most popular telescopes.
- Fits all Takashi refractors with M72 thread (FS-102, TSA-102, FSQ-85 EDX, FSQ-106N, FSQ-106 ED series, TOA-130S and F and TOA 150, FS-128, FS-152).
Baader Planetarium Product Number: CLTAK-2
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
I got one of these not expecting too much. The device actually grips with a lot of power and holds whatever you put in it unusually well. Its build is excellent and solid and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a way to hold eyepieces or 2" devices.
2" Tak adapter
Great Good price. Quick delivery. Thanks OPT