Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter
The wait is over. Baader Planetarium has developed the big brother to their acclaimed 1?????ƒ??????????? Clicklock clamp. The 2" Clicklock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage.
Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it. The three-point clamping of the Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble. There will b no-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories! What's more a knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position and each Clicklock is provided with the necessary wrench to enable adjusting the rotation of the clamp for positioning the lever in the most convenient location.
Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter Features
Takahashi Owner Notes
- 20 degree Rotation is all that is required.
- Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- Versions to fit most popular telescopes.
- Fits all Takashi refractors with M72 thread (FS-102, TSA-102, FSQ-85 EDX, FSQ-106N, FSQ-106 ED series, TOA-130S and F and TOA 150, FS-128, FS-152).
: Owners of theTak Mewlon 250 and 300 can also make use of the 2" Tak Clicklock with the use of one additional adapter, needed for the M71 thread used on the large Mewlons (converts the Mewlon to M72 thread).
Baader Planetarium Product Number: CLTAK-2