The wait is over. Baader Planetarium has developed the big brother to their acclaimed 1 Clicklock clamp. The 2-inch Clicklock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2-inch eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it. The three-point clamping of the Baader 2-inch Clicklock Adapter guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble. There will be no-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories! What's more a knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position and each Clicklock is provided with the necessary wrench to enable adjusting the rotation of the clamp for positioning the lever in the most convenient location. Baader Planetarium 2-Inch Clicklock Adapter Features
- 20-degree Rotation is all that is required.
- Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- Versions to fit most popular telescopes.
- Directly mounts to the 2-inch threads on all popular SCTs (Celestron, Meade). Physical length 47 mm (weight 164 g)