Astronomik has a long history of top quality filters, and the L2 is just another testament to that reputation's truth. Working as a perfect UV-IR blocking filter, it lets the full range of sensitivity of the human eye (according to DIN 5031) pass, and blocks all other parts of the spectrum in the UV and IR. This makes it an ideal choice as a luminance filter for any kind of digital photography. It is optimized for systems with focal ratios between f/0.5 and f/50, and the typical transmission is higher than 99-percent. The UV-IR Blocker gives you a perfect parfocal filter for the luminance channel. It is also great as a dust protection for your telescope and camera. The high quality L2 has an very impressive spectral window- see the graph above for exact transmission rates.
Technical Data and Specifications
- Parfocal with other Astronomik filters
- Glass thickness: 1mm
- Completely resistant against high humidity, scratches and aging effects
- Diffraction limited, the filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope!
- Astronomik filters are delivered in a high-quality, long lasting, filter box
- 1.25-inch Round Unmounted
Manufacturer Product Number: L2-1