Astronomik H-Alpha 6nm EOS Full Frame Telescope Filter
The XL EOS Clip 6 nm H-alpha Filter by Astronomik:The Astronomik 6 nm H-alpha filter is an extremely narrow emission-line filter for CCD photography. The filter lets the H-alpha light of emission nebulae pass and blocks nearly the whole remainder of the spectrum where the CCD is sensitive.
- Visual observation (dark skies): Unsuitable
- Visual observation (urban skies): Unsuitable
- Film photography: Unsuitable
- CCD photography: Very good, huge contrast enhancement at H II-emission nebulas
- DSLR photography (original): Good, reduced sensitivity in the H-alpha band
- DSLR photography (astro modified): Very good, huge contrast enhancement at H II-emission nebulas
- DSLR photography (MC modified): Very good, huge contrast enhancement at H II-emission nebulas
- Webcam / Video (Planets): Unsuitable
- Webcam / Video (Deep Sky): Unsuitable
- Parfocal with other Astronomik filters
- Glass thickness: 1 mm
- Completely resistant against high humidity, scratches and aging effects
- Diffraction limited, the filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope!
- Astronomik filters are delivered in a high-quality, long lasting, filter box
- Since 2008 we do ship filters with a completely new design. Any kind of halo or strange reflection is a matter of past
OPT Product Number: AK-HA6-EOSXL
Please Note: Clip-Filters:
Clip-in EOS XL filters are for these Canon Full-Format Cameras: 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, and 6D. (5D Mark I will work without LiveView only)
The Astronomik XL Clip filters will not work with the Canon 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DSR, the 5D Mk IV camera bodies, and will only work without LiveView in the Canon 5D Mk I.
|Filter Type||H Alpha|
|Shape||Canon Full Frame|