Astronomik CLS Light Pollution Filter - 2" Round Mounted
Astronomik CLS Light Pollution Filter - 2" Round Unmounted
The filters are optimized for use with filter to aperture ratios of 1:3 to 1:15. By remaining within these aperture ratios, aberration and comma are eliminated.
Astronomik CLS Light Pollution Filter - Transmission Information
- 92% transmission at 486nm (H-beta)
- 92% transmission at 496nm (OIII)
- 92% transmission at 501nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656nm (H alpha)
- Pass from 450 to 540nm and beyond 650nm
- Parfocal with other Astronomik filters
- Glass thickness: 1mm
- Highly resistant against high humidity, scratches and aging effects
- Diffraction limited, the filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope!
- Astronomik filters are delivered in a high-quality, long lasting, filter box
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How does this filter differ from the Astronomik CLS CCD Light Pollution Filter (Item # AK-CLSCCD-2)?
The main difference is that the basic CLS filter does not block IR wavelengths, while the CLSCCD does. The CLSCCD also has higher maximum transmission (~98-99% vs ~92-95%) of key wavelengths as well as steeper cutoffs to reject light pollution a bit more