Apogee Alta F4000C Color CCD Camera
Apogee Alta?? F Series
Faster readout speeds, Alta reliability
The Apogee Alta?? F Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
Apogee's Alta Camera Series focuses on quality and reliability so you can focus on innovation and discovery. Every Alta camera includes a lifetime warranty against condensation in the inner chamber, and a two year parts and labor warranty, including the CCD.
Apogee Alta F Series Highlights’?????????
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MByte camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- USB 2.0 interface
- Resolution from 512 x 512 to more than 39 megapixels
- Wide variety of CCD architectures
- Free / open source driver for MicroManager / Image J software
- No plug in cards or external controllers
- Runs from single 12V supply
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 65C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated fused silica windows
- RBI pre-flash
- Maintenance free chambers - No desiccant plugs required
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
About the Kodak KAI-4022 Sensor
The Kodak KAI-04022 Image Sensor is a high-performance 4-million pixel sensor designed for a wide range of medical, scientific and machine vision applications.
The 7.4 ?????m square pixels with microlenses provide high sensitivity and the large full well capacity results in high dynamic range. The two high-speed outputs and binning capabilities allow for 16-50 frames per second (fps) video rate for the progressively scanned images. The vertical overflow drain structure provides antiblooming protection and enables electronic shuttering for precise exposure control. Other features include low dark current, negligible lag and low smear.
Kodak KAI-4022 Sensor Features
- High resolution, high sensitivity and high dynamic range
- Low noise architecture and high frame rate
- Binning capability for higher frame rate and electronic shutter
- Industrial inspection and scientific imaging applications
- Total Number of Pixels: 2112 (H) x 2072 (V)
- Number of Effective Pixels: 2056 (H) x 2062 (V)
- Number of Active Pixels: 2048 (H) x 2048 (V)
- Pixel Size: 7.4?????m (H) x 7.4?????m (V)
- Active Image Size: 15.15mm (H) x 15.15mm (V) 21.43mm (diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1 - Number of Outputs: 1 or 2
- Charge Capacity: 40,000 e - Output Sensitivity: 33 ?????V/e
- Peak Quantum Efficiency (KAI-04022-ABA): 55%
- Peak Quantum Efficiency (KAI-04022-CBA) BGR: 45%, 42%, 35%
- Read Noise (f=10MHz): 9 electrons, rms
- Dark Current: < 0.5 nA/cm2 - Dark Current Doubling Temperature: 7???C
- Dynamic Range: 72 dB - Charge Transfer Efficiency: > 0.99999
- Blooming Suppression: 300X - Smear: -80 dB - Image Lag:
- Maximum Frame Rates: 8 fps (single output) - 16 fps (dual output)
Apogee Instruments Product Number: F4000C
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.