Getting Started with the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mount
Getting Started With the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mount
Learn how to use the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer to get that perfect polar alignment every time! Having precise polar alignment will help you produce brighter and clearer astro-images. Polar align, find your target, and even set up for time-lapses with the Star Adventurer!
In this video we will go over:
- Learn how to set up your Star Adventurer on our carbon-fiber Radian Tripod.
- Powering your Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mount.
- What Kind of Camera to Use with the Star Adventurer.
- Polar Aligning Your Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mount.
- Capturing a Target with Your Star Adventurer.
Join us as we go through all the functions and features that this incredible tool can do and more!
Subscribe to OPT Telescopes for more tutorials and get the most out of using your astro gear!Learn more on how to balance your mount here.
Learn more about the QHYCCD Polemaster here.
Learn more about the Sky-Watcher EQ6R-Pro here.