William Optics Flattener 4 - 0.8X Reducer
William Optics Flattener 4 - AFR-IV
The revolutionary William Optics AFR-IV Adjustable Flattener and (0.75x-0.8x) reducer is made for 500-1000mm refractors, including the William Optics FLT98, FLT110, FLT132, and others. This 2-element, 2" is black-anodized for durability and beauty. All internal surfaces are blackened to eliminate reflections.
The WO AFR-IV Flattener has a rotating t-ring thread that will accept any standard t-ring for your camera. The included T-ring adapter comes with a locking screw and extra retaining screws. This field flattener inserts directly into a 2" focuser. It is easy to set the optimum back focus distance...just twist.
William Optics AFR-IV Flattener Highlights...
- The lens is designed to cover full size DSLR cameras with a clear lens aperture of 54 mm
- The WO Flattener 4 has an excellent air-spaced doublet design with STM coatings, and is made with the best Ohara optical glass.
- Superb William Optics anodized finish.
- All internal surfaces are threaded and blackened.
- Rotating T-ring thread for any 35mm camera. The T-ring adapter is provided with a lock screw and extra lock retaining screws.
- Will accept any standard T-ring for your camera.
- Inserts directly into 2" focuser.
- Lens-to-chip distance : 66-86mm
- 0.75x-0.8x Reducer
- Rotating T-ring adapter
- Clear Aperture : 54mm
- L 84mm : W 95mm : H 144mm
- Weight : 595 g