Used Lunt 60 Double-Stack with B1200 and Crayford Focuser - UT-11634-SOLD-
- This is a used telescope in excellent condition
- View the sun in H-alpha at .7 or .5 angstroms
Used Lunt 60 Double-Stack with B1200 and Crayford Focuser - UT-11634-SOLD-UT-11634: Now introducing the Lunt Solar Systems Double Stack LS60T-DS Hydrogen-Alpha Refractor Telescope. At its heart is the custom-made 60mm aperture precision aligned singlet lens. The focal length of the Lunt LS60 double-stacked solar telescope is 600mm, providing a ~4.5mm image through a 12mm blocking filter - far superior to a 6mm design. Course focus adjustment can be achieved via a slide tube with fine adjustments to focus accomplished through the included dual-speed Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction.
- The Lunt LS60T/DS will be double-stacked from the factory.
- The Lunt LS60T/DS will utilize a 60mm unobstructed internal etalon and a 50mm unobstructed external etalon.
- With two factory-matched etalons, you will have a versatile system that can be used single-stacked for prominence viewing, and double-stacked for observing surface detail of the Sun.
- Single stack mode will achieve a bandpass of <0.8A.
- Double stack mode will have a ~4.5 bandpass.
Lunt Solar Systems creates their line of h-alpha solar telescopes in Tuscon, Arizona. They have have put together a group of experienced solar enthusiasts who are looking forward to energizing the hobby with a continued commitment to advancing technologies, pride in quality, and the highest level of customer care. These are names you'll recognize, including Andrew Lunt with 20 years of optical design, Markus Ludes with his extensive knowledge of telescope design, Manny Serrano as a design engineer and Brian Stevens assembling, repairing and troubleshooting etalon systems. And newly designed etalon systems are what it's all about.... Some of their new products will range from an entry level 50mm etalon filter through to a 160mm Lunt Solar Telescope System using different components... One that's less thermally sensitive and far less prone to de-contacting.
- Factory Matched dual etalon system
- Use of unobstructed etalons.
- Infra-red deflecting window to eliminate unwanted heat.
- Optimized collimating system for true collimation, coma correction and off-axis reduction.
- Stylized pearl white paint with black anodized trim.
- nduced Transmission Filter for long term safety, durability and performance.
- Full warranty from Lunt Solar Systems.
- Lunt 60mm .7 angstrom H-alpha telescope
- B1200 blocking filter diagonal
- Lunt 50mm DS stacking filter
- Tele Vue Sol Searcher solar finder
- Hard cases for scope and stacking filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.