Used Celestron Omni XLT 102 Telescope - UT-11633 - SOLD -
- This is an used scope in very good condition
- 102 mm (4.00 Inch) Refractor Telescope
- CG-4 Equatorial Mount
- 1.25 Inch Focuser, Star Diagonal, and 25 mm Eyepiece
- Slow-Motion Controls for easy Tracking
- StarBright XLT Optical Coatings
Used Celestron Omni XLT 102 Telescope - UT-11633 - SOLD -UT-11633: At the heart of the Celestron Omni 102 XLT is a high quality refractor telescope with hand chosen lens for absolutely the best optics available in this price range. We're talking about 4.00 Inch aperture with a limiting stellar magnitude of 12.9 and 0.97 arc seconds of resolving power. With superior optics and a stable platform the Celestron Omni XLT refractor is a great choice for astrophotography. Use the optional dual-axis motor drive (#CE-93522) and polar axis finder (#CE-94221) to track objects for long exposure photography. This handsome scope comes backed with a two year Celestron warranty and will endure as long as your fascination with the Cosmos!
Celestron Omni XLT 102 mm (4.00 Inch) Refractor Telescope on CG-4 Equatorial Mount Features
- Each lens used in Omni XLT optical systems is hand-selected for best quality.
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission.
- Every Omni XLT includes a 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece, with 20 mm of eye relief and a 50 degree field-of-view.
- This scope comes with a 1.25 Inch Star diagonal and 1.25 Inch rack-and-pinion focuser.
- The Celestron CG-4 German Equatorial Mount sports setting circles and slow motion controls to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axes of the mount equal smooth performance
- The heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod features 1.75 Inch legs, an accessory tray, and a bubble level for easy, "no tool" set-up.
- Comes with The Sky Level 1 planetarium software with a 10,000 object database and enhanced images.
- Omni XLT 102 Refractor OTA
- CG-4 Equatorial Mount
- Omni XLT Tripod, with 1.75 Inch Adjustable Steel Legs
- Accessory Tray/ Spreader
- 1.25 Inch Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- 1.25 Inch Star Diagonal
- 1.25 Inch Eyepiece/ 25 mm, 50 degree FOV, 20 mm Eye Relief
- Dew Shield
- OPT 90-Day Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, im looking to buy a telescope. Love the hobby! I was thinking about the Omni xlt 120 or the Omni 150. Why is the 150 more affordable than the 120? I want clear crisp shots of the planets and good views of the galaxies and nebulas. Can anyone help me?
Glad you're enjoying it! The reason that the 150 is cheaper than the 120 is that reflectors require less labor to make than refractors making them cheaper per inch of aperture. As for which I think would be better in your case, I would go with the 1
Why does this item have a different Item # and price than the seemingly identical model that carries the Celestron SKU as its Item # and the full list price?
Items listed as UTA-**** are part of the OPT clearance sale as shown on our website here: http://www.optcorp.com/clearance/opt-clearance. These items are usually overstock or Open Box items that OPT is able to offer at a lower price. There are no addition
Is this a GO-TO telescope? If yes is there an AC adapter available for purchase? Thanks. p.s. Do you ship to Canada?
The Celestron Omni series telescopes are not GoTo and cannot be upgraded as such. They are completely manual with slow motion controls and will only track if the accessory motor kit is added - http://www.optcorp.com/celestron-dual-axis-dc-motor-drive-for-