Takahashi EM-11 Temma 2Z Equatorial MountWith a weight capacity of up to 25 pounds, the Takahashi EM-11 Temma IIZ "GoTo" mount is made for small to medium sized loads. Made for use a over the world, but with limit for the latitude, this precision construction mount is capable of GoTo operation with your PC. Its high speed drive operates at 250X at DC12V. With an operation temperature spanning between -5 through +30 degrees Celesius, the Takahashi EM-11 Temma IIZ Mount has a manual operation correcting speed of RA: 0.1 ~ 1.9x to the sidereal rate by 0.1X increments. Dec: +/- 1.5 ~ 13.5 arc sec/sec by 1.5 arc sec/sec increments. It includes mode indicators - a red light indicates high speed - while a green light indicates normal mode operation. The accessory cabling is RS232C cable or RJ-11 cables.
EM-11 Temma 2Z Mount Specifications
- Type German Equatorial Mount
- R.A. Slow-Motion Motor driven
- DEC. Slow-Motion Motor driven Azimuth Adjustments ???????ñ 10???
- Elevation Adjustments 20 to 50???
- Polar Finder / Accuracy - Built-in / 5' - 7.32 degrees
- R.A. Setting Circle Accuracy 10 arcminutes
- DEC. Setting Circle Accuracy 2???
- Encoders Supplied
- Weight (without counterweight) 7 kg
- Counterweights 3.5 kg
- Maximal Loading Capacity 9 kg (without counterweight)
- Optimal Loading Capacity 6 kg (without counterweight)
- Operating Voltage 12V DC - 12v DC only for high speed operation
- Power Consumption 12V : 0.3A (tracking at sidereal rate), 1.3A (high speed slewing), 1.7A (starting)
- Tube moutings 2 x M8 screws (separated by 35mm)
- Mounting Capacities Tube rings, plates and dovetail mounting plates
- R.A. axis diameter (material) 52 mm (aluminium)
- R.A. worm gear shaft diameter (material) 14 mm (iron)
- R.A. gear diameter (material) 74 mm/144 teeth (zinc)
- DEC. axis diameter (material) 52 mm (aluminium)
- DEC. worm gear shaft diameter (material) 14 mm (brass)
- DEC. gear diameter (material) 74 mm/144 teeth
- Stepper Motors Accuracy 100 pps
- Slow Motion Speeds 0.1x to 1.9x the sidereal rate
- High Speed Mode 250x the sidereal rate (12V DC)
- Worm gear shaft cycle 10 minutes
- Tracking Accuracy ???????ñ 10"
- Autoguiding SBIG ST-4/7 compatible
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.