- .95 Strehl or better
- great for both visual and astrophotography
- 714 mm of focal length
- Case and tube rings included
Stellarvue SV102T f/7 Triplet Refracting Telescope
The Stellarvue 102 mm F/7 APO Triplet Refractor Telescope was designed as a dual purpose telescope, excelling in both visual astronomy and astrophotography. With its fully multi-coated apochromatic triplet objective lenses, 4-inches of aperture, and .95 Strehl, You can expect coma free high contrast and sharp images.
Weighing only at 11.2-pounds and coming with an included heavy duty case, this telescope makes it easy to travel with.
- Number of Refractor Elements: 3
- Telescope Aperture: 4" (102 mm)
- Telescope Focal Ratio: f/7
- Telescope Focal Length: 714mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Light-Gathering Power Compared to Human Eye :213x
- Includes Telescope Case: Yes
- Focuser Style: Rack & Pinion
- Focuser Size: 2.5"
- Focuser Speed: Dual Speed
- Telescope OTA Length – Extended: 29in.
- Telescope OTA Length – Retracted: 23.5 in.
- Telescope OTA Diameter: 4.13 in.
- Telescope OTA Weight with Accessories: 11.2 in.
- Telescope Warranty Period: 2 years
|Aperture||102 mm (4")|
|Camera/Eyepiece Connection||2" nosepiece|
|Dawes Limit||1.14 arcseconds|
|Dew Shield Size||121mm|
|Focal Length||714 mm|
|Light Gathering Power||212x|
|Tube Weight||11.2 lbs|
- SV 102 mm F/7 OTA
- Stellarvue 2.5-inch or Feather Touch 3-inch Focuser
- Aluminum hinged rings
- C009S heavy duty case
Visual Package Includes