Orion Polar Alignment Scope for Sky View Pro MountNow get on with your observing fast and easy with the Orion Sky View Pro Polar Alignment Scope! This nifty polar axis alignment feature is compatible with the Celestron CG-5 mount, too...in fact, it works great!
When polar alignment is critical, you need the Orion Sky View Pro Polar Alignment Scope. Viewing at high magnification, or using your telescope for astrophotography makes polar alignment a necessity and Orion makes it easy. Just thread the Orion 7330 Polar Scope right into your mount and check the imprinted reticule for fast, accurate alignment. Comes complete with instructions!
Orion Sky View Pro Polar Alignment Scope Features
- Handy scope makes polar-aligning the SkyView Pro equatorial telescope mount a cinch
- Built-in reticle pattern includes Big Dipper and a target-spot for Polaris - just place Polaris in the circle and you're mount is all set for manual or motorized tracking!
- Easy installation - Polar-Axis Finder Scope threads directly into SkyView Pro mount housing along R.A. (right-ascension) axis
- Quick polar-alignment gives you more time to enjoy the view at the telescope eyepiece
- Ensures accurate tracking and slow-motion control for your SkyView Pro telescope mount
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this polar scope also fit the Orion Sirius mount? Thank you.
The Orion Sirius mount includes an installed polar scope. There is no information from the manufacturer as to whether this polar scope uses the same threads or even whether the Sirius mount's polar scope threads in to the mount.
I noticed the listed included diagonal is for 1.25" eyepieces. Is that correct, or does this scope take 2" eyepieces? I'm considering moving up from another scope and I have a collection of quality 2" eyepieces.
Meade does package this scope with a 1.25" diagonal according to their specifications sheet, but as this scope has both the 2" SCT thread and the larger 3.25" thread on the rear, it is easy to adapt to 2" accessories with an adapter or two. If you have a