Nikon Monarch 7 8X30 Binoculars -DISCONTINUED-
Nikon Monarch 7 8X30 Binoculars
The Nikon Monarch 7 8x30 Binoculars offer brighter images and natural colours which is a result of Nikon's optical technologies such as ED glass (extra-low dispersion glass), dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and phase-correction-coated roof prisms.
Built small and compact, these amazing binoculars are suited for those who seek high-performance products, and also for birdwatching enthusiasts who demand high performance in a compact body.
Nikon Monarch 7 8X30 Binoculars Features...
- Sophisticatedly compact design
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view (60.3 for 8x30)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the weight of Nikon 8x30 Monarch?
The Nikon Monarch 7 8x30 weighs 15.3oz.