New Meade Zero Image-Shift Microfocuser
No Reviews yet.
- This is a new unopened item in new condition*
- Focuser shown is not actual focuser for sale. Focuser is still in sealed box
- Eliminate focus shift in SCTs
- Will allow very precise focusing
- Solid construction
New Meade Zero Image-Shift MicrofocuserNow you can obtain the most precise image focus possible...truly to a microscopic level...during visual and astrophotographic applications, and, during CCD applications, simultaneously maintain precise image centration on even the smallest CCD chips. The Meade #1209 Zero Image-Shift Microfocuser operates at 4 different speeds from extremely slow to fast; the entire microfocusing operation is actuated through the Autostar II handbox. Coarse manual focusing is effected through the telescope's manual focus knob.
|Warranty||90 Day Covered By OPT|
- Complete 1209 focuser body
- 2" SCT adapter
- 2" to 1.25" adapter
- Hard wired DC cable w/mini jack
- * This item is unopened *
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.