JMI EV-3n Event Horizon Newtonian Focuser
What is the JMI Event Horizon Focuser?
What is the Crayford Design?
The Event Horizon EV-3 is a 2" black-anodized aluminum focuser with knurled knobs. The focuser lifts up to 4 pounds. Manual control is over 1???? times finer than most rack-and-pinion focusers.
The Newtonian version mounts on a range of surfaces from a 7.25" diameter, or larger, tube to a flat surface. The focuser gives 1/2" of travel and is designed for fine focus after rough adjustment with the normal telescope focusing knob.
The JMI Event Horizon EV-3 Features...
- Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Drawtube and Drive Shaft Bearings
- 1.25" Eyepiece Adapter Included
- Interchangeable Base
- Modular, Black Anodized Aluminum Body Style
- Knurled Aluminum Knobs
- Surface-To-Surface Drive To Elminate Backlash
- Modular Design For Easy Changes And Upgrades
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.