iOptron Photron 200 RC f/8 Telescope PackageThe Photron 200 Package by iOptron is a 200 mm (8-inch) Ritchey-Chretien astrograph telescope, an OTA, mount, and tripod which were designed for today's astroimager for a complete imaging and visual system.
Introducing Photron, Ritchey-Chretien (RC) telescope system by iOptron: Photron instruments are built to facilitate today's astroimager in capturing the data necessary to create spectacular edge to edge sharp astroimages. To achieve this goal, The RC telescopes incorporate low-thermal expansion quartz primary and secondary mirrors with 99-percent reflective dielectric coatings. The RC optical design delivers coma, spherical , and chromatic aberration-free results; perfect for color and monochrome imaging. A fixed position primary mirror eliminates the image shift that occurs when focusing some telescope designs. The steel tube interior is equipped with 10 knife edge baffles to diminish contrast-reducing stray light from bouncing and improving the instrument for both visual and imaging uses.
There are three extension rings provided for a flex-free solid extension as a means to take-up any unneeded back focus.
Mounting Plates: The 250 mm model includes both top and bottom Losmandy-style dovetail plates adding rigidity to the tube while providing attachment points for the mount and other accessories. The 200 mm model includes 1 Losmandy-style and 1 Vixen-style mounting plates. The 150 mm model includes 1 Vixen-style mounting plate.
The smooth dual-speed 2-inch linear bearing Crawford focuser comes complete with an ASCOM compliant electronic focus control, delivering disturbance-free focusing.
This Photron 200 system is packaged with an iOptron iEQ45 Pro mount, a sturdy iOptron tripod with 2-Inch stainless steel legs, and an iOptron ASCOM compliant electric focuser for disturbance free operation.
OPT Product Number: IO-12200
- Photron 8-inch Ritchey-Chretien Astrograph Package
- iEQ45 Pro German Equatorial Mount
- iOptron Tripod with 2-inch legs
- ASCOM Electric focuser
- Package Includes:
- iOptron 200 mm (8-inch) OTA, RC8, with two 25 mm extension rings, one 50 mm focus extension ring, a 1.25-inch acc. adapter, one Losmandy-style mounting plate, and one Vixen-style mounting plate (#IO-6112)
- Finderscope: 8x50 mm with bracket (#IO-6152)
- 1.25-Inch Diagonal, dielectric coated mirror (#IO-6231)
- 1.25-Inch Eyepiece, 25 mm Plossl (#IO-6241-25)
- iEQ45 Pro German Equatorial Mount (#IO-8000E)
- Tripod: 2-Inch Stainless Steel, with accessory tray
- Electric focuser, for RC scope (#IO-8451)
|RA Worm Wheel||130mm Diameter 256 Teeth|
|Aperture||203 mm (8")|
|Camera/Eyepiece Connection||2" Nosepiece|
|Dawes Limit||0.57 arcseconds|
|DEC Worm Wheel||116mm Diameter 225 Teeth|
|Drive Type||Stepper motor|
|Focal Length||1625 mm|
|Head Design||German Equatorial|
|Instrument Capacity||45 lbs|
|Latitude Range||5~70 Degrees|
|Light Gathering Power||841x|
|Mount Head Weight||25lbs|
|Optical Design||Ritchey Chretien|
|Power Consumption||12V 2A|
|Telescope Connection||Dual Vixen & Losmandy|
|Tube Weight||18.5 lbs|