iOptron iEQ30 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ Tripod
Introducing iOptron's iEQ30 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ Tripod! iOptron introduces their new iEQ30 Pro Mount, the next step in the evolution of the iOptron iEQ series of premium performance, highly portable equatorial mounts. iOptron has made some changes they believe users will appreciate. The iEQ30 incorporates the most current generation of iOptron GoTo technology. Includes AccuAlign calibrated dark field illuminated polar scope, integrated 32-channel GPS, and solid 1.5 Inch stainless steel tripod.
iOptron iEQ30 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ Tripod Features...
- Specialized mount ideal for novice as well as intermediate level astrophotographers
- Payload Capacity: 30 lb
- Mount Weight: 15 lb
- Amended to include more advanced control electronics
- Super quiet slewing and tracking
- Higher gear ratio (RA 180 teeth | DEC 144 teeth)
- 1.8 degree stepper motor, 128 microsteps
- Resolution: 0.14 arc second
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- 6 deg. per sec. (1440X) maximum slew speed
- Integrated 32-channel GPS
- Advanced GOTONOVA GoTo Technology Hand Controller with heating instrument
- Lowest Working Temperature: negative-20 deg.C
- Power interruption recovery
- RS232 port for ASCOM control and mount firmware upgrades
- ST-4 autoguiding port
- 1.5 Inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs (10.6 lb)
- Die cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
- AccuAlign polar scope with dark-field illumination and Quick Polar Alignment procedure, offering quick, precise polar alignment
- Comes standard with 10 lb counterweight, AC adapter, 12V DC car plug adapter, 20 mm stainless steel counterweight shaft, and RS232-RJ9 cable.
OPT Product Number: IO-3000E
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
In the description is listed "Die cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray" In specifications it says " Accessory Tray Included? No. Which is correct ?
The accessory tray is part of the tripod spreader. It has eyepiece keepers built into the spreader. Ther is no additional accessory tray included.
Does this mount use the vixen plate and/or the "D" plate?
The mount works with a Vixen Style dovetail bar. If you want to use a Losmany plate. on your scope. I would recommend picking up V to D saddle. Here is the link to the product page. http://www.optcorp.com/adm-vix-los-saddle-plateg5-lxd-vix-for-cen-style-