FLI Atlas Digital Focuser for Heavy Payloads
FLI Atlas Digital Focuser
- Achieve critical focus with heavy payloads (up to 25 lbs) with the FLI Atlas Digital Focuser!
- High TPI precision adjustment screws translate into high positional accuracy.
- Miniature 105,000-step motor driven by micro-stepping controller with a resolution of 150nm per step!
- FLI Atlas Digital Focuser includes Zero Tilt Adapter for no compromises in shift, tilt, or movement.
Today's sophisticated imaging systems include color filter wheels (asymmetrical weight distribution), off-axis guiders, rotators, corrective optics, and CCD cameras. Together they present a formidable group of equipment that must be moved with micron accuracy and no image shift to achieve the finest results. The FLI Atlas Digital Focuser is up to the task; an engineering marvel with unique solutions to achieving critical focus with heavy loads.
FLI Atlas Digital Focuser Features
- High TPI precision adjustment screws translate into high positional accuracy
- Miniature stepper motor driven by micro-stepping controller
- Adjustment screws supported by high-load-rated bearings extend operational life in the most demanding conditions
- Linear bearings provide torsional rigidity
- Symmetrical distribution of redundant mechanical components guarantees consistent performance in any orientation
- Included FLI Zero Tilt Adapter ensures that system performance is not compromised by tilt, movement, or shifting
- All mechanical components are enclosed and protected from the environment
- Hidden drive motor (fully enclosed inside of Atlas Digital Focuser)