FLI Atlas Digital Focuser
- Achieve critical focus with heavy payloads (up to 25-pounds) with the FLI Atlas Digital Focuser!
- High TPI precision adjustment screws translate into high positional accuracy.
- Miniature 105,000-step motor driven by micro-stepping controller with a resolution of 150 nm per step!
FLI Atlas Digital Focuser includes Zero Tilt Adapter for no compromises in shift, tilt, or movement.
Today's sophisticated imaging systems include color filter wheels (asymmetrical weight distribution), off-axis guiders, rotators, corrective optics, and CCD cameras. Together they present a formidable group of equipment that must be moved with micron accuracy and no image shift to achieve the finest results. The FLI Atlas Digital Focuser is up to the task; an engineering marvel with unique solutions to achieving critical focus with heavy loads.
ATLAS FOCUSER SPECIFICATIONS
- Minimum Travel 0.35”
- Dimensions 7.0” x 7.0”
- Thickness in Closed Position (Factory Set) 1.26”
- Weight 3.0 lbs
- PC Interface USB 2.0
- Number of Steps 105,000
- Resolution per Step 0.083 micron
- Clear Aperture 89 mm
- Maximum Payload 25.0 lbs
- Payload at 6" Distance 10.0 lbs
Note: Do not overload the Atlas Focuser. Doing so may cause permanent damage to your Atlas Focuser or other equipment.
FLI Atlas Digital Focuser Features
- High TPI precision adjustment screws translate into high positional accuracy
- Miniature stepper motor driven by micro-stepping controller
- Adjustment screws supported by high-load-rated bearings extend operational life in the most demanding conditions
- Linear bearings provide torsional rigidity
- Symmetrical distribution of redundant mechanical components guarantees consistent performance in any orientation
- Included FLI Zero Tilt Adapter ensures that system performance is not compromised by tilt, movement, or shifting
- All mechanical components are enclosed and protected from the environment
- Hidden drive motor (fully enclosed inside of Atlas Digital Focuser)