Astrodon UVenus Filter - 50mm Round Unmounted
Astrodon UVenus Filter 50mm Round Unmounted
- Image the cloud structure of Venus and Jupiter with CCD cameras on a telescope.
- Use for general UV photography (flowers, insects, forensics).
Astrodon UVenus filters are guaranteed to achieve >90% transmission. The actual scan below has an average transmittance of 98.2% from 325 - 381 nm, while minimizing out-of-band light leakage. This outstanding performance saves you time when imaging weak UV signals, while providing high contrast due to low light-leakage. You do not need a separate filter to block the NIR with the UVenus filter.
- 1.25" mounted and 49.7 mm diameter unmounted
- 3.000+/-0.025 mm substrate thickness
- Single, striae-free fused silica substrate
- 1/4 wave substrate prior to coating
- < 0.5 arcminute parallelism before coating
- Hard coated to edge
- Guaranteed to > 90%T peak transmission (>94% typical)
- <0.01%T 285-305 nm; <0.1%T 420 - 1100 nm
This filter is NOT to be used for visual observations, specifically the sun or UV light sources.
Astrodon Product Number: UVENUS-50R
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|