- ZenithStar 103:
- An f/6.9 FPL53 Doublet Air-Spaced APO
- Housed in a CNC Machined Ultra-High Precision Lens Cell
- An x 0.8 Flattener
- 2.5-inch Rack-and-Pinion Robust Focuser, Dual Speed = 1:10
- There is no image shifting!
William Optics ZenithStar 103 f/6.9 Doublet Refracting OTA Telescope
The ZenithStar 103 (4.06-inch) aperture f/6.9 imaging APO is made in three colors: Gold, Blue, and Red. It has an innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented) included!
This beautiful scope has everything you could want from a refractor such as extreme sharpness for clear details and APO color correction. It has all the benefits of the ZenithStar family at a price that is hard to beat.
The William Optics ZenithStar 103 features an f/6.9 FPL53 Doublet air-spaced APO in a CNC machined ultra-high precision lens cell. With an x0.8 flattener, this can also become an f/5.5.
Comes with 2.5-inch rack-and-pinion ultra-robust focuser with 1:10 dual speed
Thanks to its design, there is NO image shifting, making this a real treat to use in astrophotography!
Despite its 103 mm objective, the scope is still very compact and solid. Many airlines will accept it as carry-on luggage! Perfect size for serious observations of deep sky objects and planets. Solar observations are possible with proper additional equipment.
|Aperture||103 mm (4")|
|Camera/Eyepiece Connection||1.25" Nosepiece|
|Dawes Limit||1.13 arcseconds|
|Focal Length||710.7 mm|
|Light Gathering Power||217x|
|Tube Weight||9.61 lbs|
- Standard Package：
- Mounting Rings
- Guiding Rings
- CNC Carry Handle Bar
- Long Vixen Style Dovetail Plate
- 2.5-inch Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented)
- Two-year, no fuss warranty and constant customer service!
- Optional Accessories：
- M63 to 2-inch Rotolock
- 1.25-inch Rotolock
- 50 mm: f/4 Rotolock Guide scope
- New Full frame x 0.8 Flattener
- Soft Carry Case