William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO Refractor
Ask Our Telescope Experts
William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO RefractorOptically Unbeatable
- Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra-high precision lens cell.
- Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces
- This f/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
2" V-power Focuser
- Extra-smooth new 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting (up to 15Lb.)!
- Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
- Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented) included
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Quality fit and finish powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dew shield, dew shield cap.
- Top quality anodizing.
- Very compact for carrying on flights.
- William Optics Gran Turismo 71 Refractor
- Soft Carry Case
- Patented Bahtinov Mask Cover
- CNC Carry Handle Bar
- Mounting Rings
- 2.5" R&P Focuser
- Vixen Style Dovetail Plate
- 2 Year Warranty
- Everything listed above
- Flat6A-71 .08x Reducer-Flattener
- Soft Carrying Case
|Aperture||71 mm (2.75")|
|Focal Length||420 mm|
|Tube Weight||2.8kg (6.1 lbs)|