Vixen Geoma II 67-A Angled Spotting Scope
Vixen Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope
Vixen Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope Highlights...
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup is available (sold separately).
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
Aperture67 mm (2.64")
Body Shape45 degrees Angled
Close Focuseyepiece dependent
Focal RatioNot supplied by manfacturer
FOV @ 1000 Yardseyepiece dependent
MagnificationVaries eyepiece optional
MaterialNot supplied by manfacturer
Optical DesignAchromatic Refractor
Spotting Scope Tube LengthNot supplied by manfacturer
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.