Vixen Geoma II 67-A Angled Spotting Scope
Vixen Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope
Vixen Geoma II 67-A Spotting Scope Highlights...
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup is available (sold separately).
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
Aperture67 mm (2.64")
Body Shape45 degrees Angled
Close Focuseyepiece dependent
FOV @ 1000 Yardseyepiece dependent
MagnificationVaries eyepiece optional
Optical DesignAchromatic Refractor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.