Vixen Geoma II ED82-A Angled Spotting ScopeThe Vixen Geoma II ED Series gives you all the features of the Geoma II Series with the addition of quality extra low dispersion glass that is generally found only on spotting scopes three times the price. The ED glass used in the Vixen Geoma II ED spotting scopes produces high-contrast images with no false color. The combination of all of the Vixen Geoma features and the best optical glass makes this series the very best money can buy.
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup is available (sold separately).
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
Vixen Geoma II ED 82-A Spotting Scope Specifications...
- Model: Body tilt at 45 degrees
- Object Lens Effective Diameter: 82mm
- Focal Distance: 514mm
- Size: Height 11.8cm x Length 36.3cm x Width 9.7cm
- Weight: 1,350g
Image shows Geoma II ED82-A with optional eyepiece attached.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I would like to use an ipad or any digital screen that would enable me to look without put my eye
In order to convert an image from a spotting scope from light that you see with your eye to a digital image, you need to use a digital camera that can then run a connection to a screen. The iPad has a digital camera in it, but it would have to be physical
Would like to perform afocal phtography with my cameras namely, Sony alpha 7R E-Mount, Sony alpha NEX-5T E-Mount, and Canon EOS 5D/6D.
For that specific type of scope this would be our best recommendation.