Vixen A70LF - 70mm f/12.9 Refractor OTA
Vixen A70LF Refractor Telescope
Starting with a quality 70mm (2.8ƒ???????????) Vixen Achromatic Refractor which operates at a focal length of 900mm with an f/ratio of 12.9, we have a small, lightweight telescope capable of maximum magnifying power of 143X and reaching a limiting visual magnitude of 11. The telescope body measures 3" x 34" (76mm x 865mm) and weighs only 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg), so it is manageable by even the most inexperienced hands - yet capable of revealing some of the most magnificent wonders of the universe. Through its "eye" you'll reveal the moons of Jupiter, the rings of Saturn, mountains and craters on the Moon, colorful double stars, vast nebula, bright clusters and more... Because the Vixen A70LF makes a great terrestrial telescope, too! Keep an eye on the nesting eagles or spot distant ships on the horizon. The Vixen A70LF Refractor telescope does it all...
Words on the Vixen A70LF Refractor Telescope...
Vixen A70LF Refractor Telescope Features
- Excellent optical quality Vixen A70Lf 70mm f/12.9 Achromatic Refractor telescope.
- A smaller 6 power finder telescope that attaches to the main scope to help you center the object.
- A quality Vixen 20mm eyepiece for general viewing.
- A Vixen 6.3mm eyepiece for those really clear nights for high power viewing.
- A diagonal Prism that connects the eyepiece to the telescope for comfortable positioning.
- A Dew / Sun (not for solar observing) shield and quality rack and pinion focuser.
- Complete tube rings and dovetail plate to quickly attach to Vixen Mounts.
Aperture70 mm (2.76")
Dew Shield IncludedYes
Exterior ColorGloss White
Finder Included6 x 30 Optical Finder
Hand Controller includedNo
Highest Useful Magnification100x
Limiting Stellar Magnitude11
Mount Type OTA Only
Optical CoatingsFully Coated
Optical Design Achromatic
OTA Outer Diameter76mm
OTA Weight4.2 lbs.
Power Adapter Included Does Not Require Power
Telescope SeriesVixen A
Tripod Type Included Sold Separately
Warranty5 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.