Vixen Polarie Polar Meter
Polar Meter helps you get the best possible Northern alignment when using your Vixen Polarie Camera Tracker. You need not guess... Get the Vixen Polarie Polar Meter!
When it comes to using the Vixen Polarie Polar Meter, there are three easy steps:
1. Set the Altitude scale to your location
2. Point the Polar Meter toward True North
3. Level the meter so that the bubble is centered.
Now just place Polaris in Polarie's Polar viewer and you're ready to start imaging.
Vixen Polarie Polar Meter Features:
- Compass Type: Oil Fluid compass
- Azimuth Scale: 1-degree increments
- Point of Direction: Marked with luminous paint
- Altitude Scale: 5-degree increments (Range -10 to +70-degrees Latitude)
- Level: Built in bubble level
- Applicable: Any instrument with a camera accessory shoe. (Note: The camera accessory shoe must be aligned parallel to the optical axis of the camera lens.)
Vixen Product Number: 35511
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.