Vixen Coma Corrector PH
This Coma Corrector was Designed for Vixen's R200SS Newtonian Reflector telescope, this high quality corrector lens system eliminates aberration from parabolic mirror surfaces. The corrector delivers sharp pinpoint star images to the edge of the field of view. A Wynne type 3-element in 3- group optical design corrects coma aberration for parabolic mirrors. A broad 44 mm diameter circle, which covers a 36 mm x 24 mm full frame DSLR, and delivers sharp images over the entire imaging field. A large 50 mm (1.97-inch) aperture lens allows for ample edge of field illumination. The same anti-reflective AS coatings, which are used in Vixen's high end VSD 100 f/3.8 Astrograph, are used to take advantage of 99.9-percent superb high light transmission. Loss of light and ghost flare images are eliminated due to the complete matte finish inside the corrector. Rigorous quality control assures you of high performance.
- Magnification: 0.95x
- Focal length used with R200ss: 760 mm (f/3.8)
- Lens Elements: 3 elements in 3 groups
- Image Circle: 44 mm dia (36 mm x 24 mm imaging format)
- Attachment Threads: M56 (male) pitch 0.75 mm, 52 mm for filters
- Visual Use: Available with an eyepiece adapter
- Optional accessory for photography: Direct wide photo adapter and T ring. Edge of field vignetting may be evident if the direct wide photo adapter is not used
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.