Vixen Advanced Polaris Equatorial Mount w/ R130SF OTA - Discontinued
Vixen Advanced Polaris Equatorial Mount W/ R130SF OTA
Then we move from the mount towards the telescope mounted atop it; a 5" Newtonian telescope of high quality for it's price and size- a favorite of many novice astronomers due to the remarkable light gathering and sharp images it produces for it's category. Built with a standard 20mm Plossl eyepiece, the entire moon and still more can be caught filling a single shot. Using such a wonderful device you'll be able to view star clusters and dark clouds beyond counting, and nebulas and galaxies in plenty; this telescope enabling wide, sweeping views of all sorts of deep sky objects. Indeed the wide view makes it possible to view actual groups and clusters of nebulae!
Vixen AP Mount W/ R130SF OTA Features
- Comes Standard with 6x30 Finder scope, 2 Eyepieces, and dovetail tube plate.
- Optical Design: Parabolic Mirror Reflector
- Aperture: 5"
- Focal Length: 650mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5.0
- Multi coated
- Resolving Power: 0.89 arc sec
- Limiting Magnitude: 12.3
- Light Gathering Power: 345 x
- Adapter Thread type: 42mm/ For T-Ring
- Visual Back: 31.7mm Push Fit
- Optical Tube Length: 22.6" (574mm)
- Optical Tube diameter: 6.3" (160mm)
- Optical Tube Weight: 8.8lb
Vixen Product Number: 39978