Vixen 8 X 25 Atrek DCF Binoculars
Atrek binoculars from Vixen have all metal construction, are nitrogen-purged, waterproof, and sport twist-up rubber eyecups for viewing comfort. The rugged exterior of the Vixen Atrek makes them the perfect choice for hiking, kayaking, rafting, and other sports where wet conditions and occasional bumps may be part of the fun.
Whether you wear glasses or not, you'll appreciate the long eye relief and twist up rubber eyecups. Both of these features contribute to easy, comfortable viewing. Also, the nitrogen-purged optics means you're binoculars won't fog in high humidity...that's really a plus!
All models of the Atrek binoculars also feature BaK-4 prisms and high contrast optics that are fully multi-coated for sharp, true color views.
Vixen Atrek Binoculars Highlights...
- All metal construction with high resolution, fully multicoated optics
- Nitrogen purged optical system for fogproof viewing - 100% waterproof
- Power (Magnification): 8 - Diameter (Aperture): 25mm
- Prisms: BaK4 - Coatings: FMC (Fully Multi Coated)
- Apparent Field of View: 56??? - Field of View at 1000m: 122m -Rear Field of View: 7.0???
- Exit Pupil: 3.1mm - Brightness: 9.61- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Size (Height x Width): 110 x 118mm - Weight: 360g or 25 ounces
- 1 meter near focus and tripod adaptable