Vixen 15mm NPL Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25"
From there, the Vixen Plossl is multi-coated to enhance contrast and reduce reflections and sealed into a brushed aluminum and chrome eronomic work of art. From clearly marked focals lengths right down to the added safety edge on the barrel, these plossls are a well thought out design. The large apparent field of view from the symmetrical design gives you an eyepiece that produces an edge-to-edge flat field of view with excellent color correction. Vixen uses only well matched convex and concave lenses to prevent internal reflections, and the quality of the NPL stands head and shoulders above other competing plossl designs offered at a similiar price. You'll soon come to value your Vixen Plossls as one of the most used eyepieces in your collection!
- Exceptional quality and value for general purpose use.
- Above average field of view yields crystal clear images.
- Shorter focal lengths are perfect for lunar and planetary work.
- Longer focal lengths provide outstanding deep sky views.
- Captive edge on barrel to prevent slipping from focuser.
- Quality manufacturing meant to withstand years of use.
|Dust Caps Included||Yes|
|Eye Guard Included||Yes|
|Eyepiece Apparent FOV||50 degrees|
|Eyepiece Eye Relief||11mm|
|Eyepiece Focal Length||15mm|
|Eyepiece Special Feature||None|
|Field Stop||Not supplied by manufacturer|
|Lens Elements & Groups||4 elements|
|Model||Vixen New Plossl (NPL)|
***** 15mm Plossi
Hey guys for a 15mm - in my opinion its the eyepiece to have - I looked at one star for 15 minutes straight - nothing but sky!!!! - very sharp - just as good as televue plossl. very nice color. orion looks nice - even could see the clouds