Optec 3" to 2" Precision Centering Adapter
The Optec Precision Centering Adapter allows accessories with a 2-inch draw tube to be attached to Optec 3000 equipment, including the TCF-S3, IFW-3, and Pyxis 3-inch Rotator.
The Optec 19825 Centering Adapter is designed with a brass centering collet that includes a unique self-centering brass compression ring. When you twist the collar counter-clockwise, the adapter allows insertion of your 2-inch nosepiece, eyepiece, or other 2-inch push-fit accessory. Just twist the collar clockwise to tighten and center your accessory in the adapter.
Optec 3-inch to 2-inch Centering Adapter Specifications
- Outside Diameter: 3.75-inches (95 mm)
- Overall Height: 1.18-inches (30 mm)
- Clear Aperture: 2.01-inches (51 mm)
- Weight: 6.08-ounces (172 g)
- Compression Ring: machined 360 brass
- Back-focus Usage: 0.45-inch (11.5 mm)
- Telescope Side Connection: OPTEC-3000 Dovetail
- Camera Side Connection: 2-inch Receiver
- Camera-side Compatibility: 2-inch Eyepieces, Camera Nosepieces, Pyxis 2-inch camera field rotator, NextGen and Lepus Telecompressors, and any 2-inch 'push-fit' accessory