Astrodon Johnson & Cousins Photometric UV Telescope Filters achieve the highest transmission possible for faint objects. They are coated with durable hard-oxide anti-reflective coatings that minimize halos around stars. The UV Band allows transmission approximately between 332nm and 398nm.
- Spectral profile designed after UV, B, V, Rc, Ic Johnson/Cousins
- Peak transmission guaranteed > 90%
- 1/4-wave propagated wavefront prior to coating
- Parfocal with all Astrodon filters
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.