Used ZWO Off-Axis Guider - UT-12854 -SOLD-
No Reviews yet.
- This is a used OAG in excellent condition
- Excellent OAG for use with any ZWO Camera
- 16.5mm Thickness
- 8x8mm Prism Size
Used ZWO Off-Axis Guider - UT-12854 -SOLD-This slim and lightweight piece of hardware presents a beautiful profile to begin with- but it's far more than just a pretty hunk of 16.5mm thick metal. It is a highly effective and efficient Off Axis Guider, a great choice for those looking to avoid weighing down their setup too much with the additional component. The Prism is a relatively large 8X8mm, and due to how the OAG is designed you may mount it to your telescope, and then mount both your main imaging camera and your guide camera to this same OAG. This OAG is compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras, and a variety of telescope threading options can be adapted for or attached into with great flexibility. Once connected, you will find the bonds between this OAG and your telescope to be stiff and exceptionally stable, as firm and lasting as could be desired. This generally can also be applied to the connections to your cameras.
Directions for Attachment- Instruction Manual
Warranty90 Day Covered By OPT
- ZWO OAG body
- 1.25” holder for 1.25″ size body guide camera
- 5mm T2 extender for ASI guide camera whose back focus distance is 12.5mm such as ASI120, ASI224MC, ASI290 etc..
- M42 adapter for main imaging camera
- M48 adapter for main imaging camera
- OAG body with M48 telescope adapter
- M42 adapter for telescope
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.