Features of William Optics Zenith-Star 66mm Doublet SD APO Refractor Telescope w/ 2 Speed Focuser.
Sharp to the edge and color free, no other scope will beat it's price/quality ratio! Excellent mechanics and fit and finish, Crayford 2-speed fine focuser, super-high transmission multi-coating, aluminum case. Fast focal ratio makes it your ideal fast set-up for travel astrophotography or piggybacking.
• SD glass (Japanese Ohara glass) doublet air-spaced, in CNC machined ultra-high precision lens cell.
• Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces.
• Fully baffled to block all extraneous off-axis light rays and prevent glancing reflections, increasing overall contrast.
• 66 mm clear aperture.
• Glossy metallic paint in blue: different from anodizing, does not easily show fingerprints.
Nothing Left to Chance.
• Fully CNC machined production, no plastic part used.
• Drawtube travel length 63 mm with graduated scale.
• Retractable dewshield, smallest size ever and enhanced portability!
• SCT thread adapter to 1.25" eyepieces with anti-marring brass compression ring.
• Can mount a WO 2" SCT star diagonal for 2" accessories usage.
• Fast focal ratio for bright, high-quality astro-imaging.
• Dedicated field reducer/flattener available.
• 2" adapter available for astrophotography.
• Perfect for piggybacking as guide scope. Consider William-Optics new guiding rings!
Wonderful WO Microfocuser
• William Optics rotatable Crayford focuser, smooth and precise, ideal during astrophotography.
• Adjustable focuser tension.
• Super-smooth and reliable 1:10 micro focuser for fine focusing during imaging and visual observations alike.
Attention to Packaging
• Exclusive aluminum case or soft carrying bag included in the price.
• Water resistant.
• Carry-on size: you do not have to leave your treasure home!