Used Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller - UT-12116 - SOLD
- This is a used controller in excellent condition
Used Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller - UT-12116 - SOLDThe Standard Dual Channel Controller by Kendrick:
The Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller has been introduced to replace the original, long standing Model VI controller. The Standard Dual Channel has a ton of features but is really simple to use! As well, it can handle more power and use that power more efficiently. We are very excited about the Kendrick Dew Remover System!
Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller Features:
- Rugged Plastic Case with modern styling.
- Zero to 100-percent heater control.
- Fused onboard. Auto Reset (no other dew controller on the market has this).
- On board protection from over current, over temperature, over voltage.
- LED overcurrent indication at both outputs.
- 10 amp capacity (5 amps per channel).*
- 6-feet detachable fused Power cord. Cord is fused at 7 amps.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- On/off switch (no other dew controller on the market has this).
- RFI (radio frequency interference) free. A critical feature for astroimagers!
- Pulse Width Modulation duty cycle control.
- 4 outputs, 2 for each control knob.
- LED Power on indicator for both outputs.
- Low voltage cut-off control with LED indication (a Kendrick standard!).
- Mosfet transistors built on board and on EACH output (no voltage drops!). Get the best possible performance out of your heaters!
- Velcro attachment. Parts included.
- 12 VDC operation.
- Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 1.35-inch (1.75-inch with knobs).
- Kendrick dual channel controller
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.