Used Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory - UT-9948 - SOLD
- This is a used item in very good condition
- Locates your scopes exact position
- Inputs exact time and date
- Works with most Celestron go-to telescopes
Used Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory - UT-9948 - SOLDImprove the pointing accuracy of your initial star alignments by plugging this 16 Channel GPS module into any non-GPS Celestron telescope's drive base port. The SkySync will automatically download the exact time, date longitude and latitude from the nearest global positioning satellite.
- Compatible with all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes
- Plugs into your telescope's hand control or auxiliary port
- Links up and automatically downloads information from orbiting global positioning satellites
- Kit includes SkySync GPS Accessory and two mounting straps
- GPS module
- Mounting strap
- Instructions and original box
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I use this on an evolution Celestron also using skysense? I.e. Turn on scope and walk away self align?
According to the manufacturer, you do not need a GPS for StarSense to work automatically. His is what Celestron says: StarSense does not contain an internal GPS and does not rely on GPS for alignment, so there is no need for an external GPS accessory.