Used Atik 314L Color CCD Camera - UT-12260 - SOLD -
- This is a used camera in very good condition
- High quality interline transfer Monochrome CCD Camera
- Pixel Array: 1434 x 1050
- Pixel Size: 6.45 microns
- Sensor Size: 10.2 mm x 8.3 mm
Used Atik 314L Color CCD Camera - UT-12260 - SOLD -The ATIK 314L+ camera is based on the highly successful ATIK 3 platform, which features state-of-the-art technology for supreme performance and ease-of-use. In addition the 314L+ has full set point temperature regulation to make taking matching dark frames a snap.
A result of extensive research and development, the ATIK 3 platform's benefits include:
- USB2 performance for ultra-fast download speeds
- 1 Megapixel/second readout, or 2 Megapixel/second in preview mode
- Advanced electronics provide best-in-the-field readout noise characteristics
- Lightweight cases put less stress on your focuser
- Compact and symmetrical camera design allows use with fork mounts, as well as Starizona's Hyperstar system
- Low power consumption - 12V, 0.8A - means longer imaging sessions in the field
- Highly efficient set point thermoelectric cooling - to 27?ÿdegrees C below ambient temperature
- Software-controlled cooling switch for automated operation
- The 314L+ features an ST-4-Compatible port and can be used as a guide camera as well as an imager
Like its brother the ATIK 314E, this camera draws on all the advantages of this popular and highly successful platform. However, the ATIK 314L+ incorporates an exceptional Sony ICX285AL ExView 1392x1040 sensor with larger 6.45um pixels, making it suitable for use on a wide range of telescopes.
Readout noise is typically 4 electrons rms making this an extremely sensitive camera, and data download takes only 1.8s for a full-frame readout, or 0.9s in preview mode. The camera weighs only 400g.
The highly acclaimed Capture software is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart, CCDSoft, and MaximDL.
System requirements: Pentium II PC with 64MB RAM, Windows 98/XP/Vista, CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port.
Atik 314L+ CCD Camera - Sony ICX285AL Monochrome Sensor Features.
- Camera body with 1.25" adapter
- 3 meter USB cable
- 1.8 meter battery power connector (with car lighter plug)
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and user manual (PDF)
- Quick start guide (printed)
About The Sony ICX285AL Interline CCD Chip
The Sony ICX285AL is a diagonal 11 mm (Type 2/3) interline CCD solid-state image sensor with a square pixel array. High sensitivity and low smear are achieved through the adoption of EXview HAD CCD technology. Progressive scan allows all pixel's signals to be output independently within approximately 1/15 second. Also, the adoption of high frame rate readout mode supports 60 frames per second.
This chip features an electronic shutter with variable charge-storage time which makes it possible to realize full-frame still images without a mechanical shutter. This chip is suitable for image input applications such as still cameras which require high resolution, etc.
The Sony ICX285AL Interline Features
- Progressive scan allows individual readout of the image signals from all pixels
- High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approximately 1024 TV-lines) still images without a mechanical shutter
- Supports high frame rate readout mode (effective 256 lines output, 60 frame/s)
- Square pixel - Aspect ratio: 4:3 - Horizontal drive frequency: 28.64 MHz
- High sensitivity, low smear. Low dark current, excellent anti-blooming characteristics.
- Continuous variable-speed shutter. Horizontal register: 5.0 V drive
- Substrate material: Silicon - Image size: Diagonal 11 mm (Type 2/3)
- Total number of pixels: 1434 (H) x?ÿ1050 (V) approx. 1.50M pixels
- Number of effective pixels: 1392 (H) x?ÿ1040 (V) approx. 1.45M pixels
- Number of active pixels: 1360 (H) x 1024 (V) approx. 1.40M pixels
- Chip size: 10.2 mm (H) x?ÿ8.3 mm (V) - Unit cell size: 6.45 um (H) x 6.45 um (V)
- Optical black: Horizontal (H) direction: Front 2 pixels, rear 40 pixels, Vertical (V) direction: Front 8 pixels, rear 2 pixels
- Number of dummy bits: Horizontal 20, Vertical 3
- ATIK 314L+ Camera Body
- USB and DC power cables
- Slightly tattered original box
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.