Used Astro Physics 10" X 42" Portable Pier - UT-11719 - SOLD
No Reviews yet.
- This is a used item in very good condition
- The AP portable pier is lightweight, and breaks down into easily manageable pieces for easy transport and lifting
- Very sturdy pier for its mass
Used Astro Physics 10" X 42" Portable Pier - UT-11719 - SOLDAstro-Physics Portable Pier Highlights
- The unique tension design of the AP Portable Piers combines rugged construction with light weight, while reducing flexure and annoying vibrations.
- Legs and tension rods attach to the post without hardware, allowing field assembly in minutes.
- Stainless steel turnbuckles allow you to make fine adjustments for polar alignment or minor leveling.
- The center posts of all AP Piers are constructed of aluminum tubing, the base construction is thick-wall aluminum and the legs are steel for strength.
- Aluminum and steel parts are powder-coated in a black wrinkle finish.
- 42" piers have 3 additional holes 8.5" from top for tray attachment (compensates for turnbuckle placement)
Warranty90 Day Warranty
- AP 42" center column
- Column legs with turn buckle tighteners
- No adapter is supplied
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.