- Perfect for convenient and easy solar observation
- Note: Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned; all solar glasses sales are final, and these glasses have no warranty of any kind.
OPT Solar Eclipse Glasses [25 Pack]
OPT Solar Eclipse Glasses, also known as Eclipse Shades?? - are 100% ISO Certified and are absolutely safe for direct viewing of the sun when used properly. Eclipse Shades provide the ultimate in protection from harmful solar radiation. Lenses are made of scratch resistant optical density 5, "Black Polymer" material. Eclipse Shades filter out 100% of harmful ultra-violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense visible light. These premium filters create a sharper ORANGE colored image of the sun.
To view the sun safely with these glasses:
- Inspect before use. Check to make sure the film is attached to the cardboard securely and there are no gaps that the sun could shine through.
- Put the glasses on BEFORE looking up at the sun.
- Do not take the glasses off (even for a second) until you have looked away from the sun.
- Enjoy the view of our closest star!
Image shows front and back of glasses (front is black, back is white).
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the ISO certification value and will the certification be on each pair of glasses? Are the glasses made in the USA?
These eclipse glasses are actually made in Germany rather than the USA. They are all ISO 12312-2 certified and that certification is noted in writing on every pair of these eclipse glasses.